Free Feng Shui Tips - Tip 2
Very Useful and Practical Tips for Business,
Feng Shui for Business - Free Tips
* Avoid placing Cactus Plant in your office as the needles of these plants are thought to create negative chi.
* In your office, never have the main door opening into your desk as this causes you to be faced with unexpected situations to deal with.
* Do not place your desk in a room so that it is between two doors because this causes chi to rush by and pass you by along with all of your good fortune.
* Never set your desk at the top of a staircase as chi will roll down the stairs and cause you loss of opportunity and wealth. If this is unavoidable, place a mirror above the front door looking in.
* If people entering your business immediately face a wall and a long corridor try placing a hanging crystal in this area to allow good chi to accumulate. Also place mirrors here to direct the chi into your office.
* Do not place large electric equipment, such as photocopy machine or microwave near to the main door. This causes the dispersal of good chi.
* Do not place paper cutter or fax machines or any machine with a blade next to the front door. The "cutting" energy can cause staff and customers to be unpleasant and even possibly to back stab and fight each other.
* Do not place an empty vase next to the main door, as empty vessels suck good chi trying to enter your place of business.
* Place a fish tank or fishpond in the southwestern corner of your office. If this is not possible consider building a koi pound in the southwestern sector outside your building.
* To enhance your wealth and prosperity, position your indoor water feature in the southeast element of your home or office. For career luck, place it in the north.
* If you have a company signboard or logo it should be optimally placed in the southeastern area, the Southern area or the northern area.